- Post-Operative and Non-Surgical Rehabilitation
- Shoulder, Elbow, Wrist and Hand
- Hip, Knee, Ankle, and Foot
- Back and Neck Pain
- Vestibular Rehabilitation
- Worker’s Compensation Injuries
- Sports Performance Programs
- Fitness and Wellness Consultations
- Functional Capacity Evaluations
Our Physical Therapists will give you a full evaluation, pertinent to your condition. A treatment plan will be discussed with you to make sure your efforts will help you achieve the goals you want to achieve.
Our Physical Therapists make sure we are using the most up to date protocols, consistent with your surgeon’s preferences. We are prepared to care for any surgical procedure. Here are just a few examples:
- Total Joint Replacement
- ACL Reconstruction
- Knee and Shoulder Arthroscopies
- Rotator Cuff Repair
- Fracture Fixations
- Carpal Tunnel Release
Our Physical Therapists are skilled at conservative treatment of any orthopedic condition or sports injury. Here are a few examples:
- Strains and Sprains
- Patello-Femoral Pain
- Back and Neck Pain
Sports Performance and Fitness and Wellness
Do you feel like you need an expert opinion to point you in the right direction to avoid injury or enhance your game. Our Physical Therapists can give a complete screen to point out some areas you can work on to “Stay in the game” or “Step up your game”. No matter what sport or what level you are at, we can help. Customized programs are available for weekend warriors, beginners, intermediates, and high performance athletes.
Sports Performance programs
Custom designed programs to help you “Stay in the game” or “Step up your game”. Through thorough assessment, including video analysis, we can customize a program specific for your activities and goals. From beginners and weekend warriors to seasoned veterans and everyone in-between, we can help you meet your goals no matter what sport and what level. Whether you want to improve your performance or are just trying to avoid injury and continue to play the game you love, we have a program for you.
“Stay in the game”
An extensive assessment of your strength, flexibility, and posture with attention to aspects of performance specific to the sport or leisure activities you are interested in. This program is designed to help you avoid injury and continue to play your game pain free.
- Golf: Focus on swing mechanics as well as screen for risk of injury to shoulders, elbows, back, hips, and knees.
- Tennis/Racquetball: Focus on agility, quick movements, and swing mechanics as well as screen for risk of injury to shoulders, elbows, wrists, knees and ankles.
- Basketball: Focus on agility, quick movements, and jumping as well as screen for risk of injury to shoulders, elbows, back, knees and ankles.
- Baseball/Softball: Focus on swing mechanics and throwing as well as screen for risk of injury to shoulders, elbows, back, knees, and ankles.
Call and ask if there is a program for your favorite activity
“Step up your game”
An overall assessment of your strength, flexibility, and agility targeting specific areas in which you can improve your performance by adding power, agility, and flexibility. This program is designed to improve areas that are holding you back from your true athletic potential.
- Golf: Focus on swing mechanics, including trunk rotation, power, and balance.
- Tennis: Focus on agility, foot work, balance, and power.
- Basketball: Focus on quickness, agility, and vertical jump.
- Baseball/Softball: Focus on swing mechanics and throwing mechanics.
Call and ask if there is a program for your sport of choice.